Area: South West • Permanent
Due to a recent retirement, Hypnos Beds are now looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to join their team in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire. The successful applicant will be tasked with supporting and delivering growth across our distribution of Retail Partners, throughout the South West of the U.K .
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Creating, developing & sustaining superb levels of customer relationships
- Developing, implementing and reviewing business & promotional plans on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring the correct placement of our products to maximize every sale opportunity
- Ensure that our products and marketing materials are always displayed correctly
- Excellent time management skills to ensure that we consistently provide our Retail Partners, to achieve ‘Best in Class’ levels of support, training and communication
- Planning and delivering a Training framework that involves active & passionate presenting skills
- Recognizing and understanding opportunities to deliver a strong digital support package
- Building strong internal relationships with all Stakeholders within Hypnos and work cross functionally within the business.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales and margins
- Provide a consistent, clear & visible reporting structure.
The role will report directly into the National Retail Manager. The role involves autonomy and freedom to grow and develop new and existing Accounts. You will ideally be based in the South West of the U.K but will be required to attend our Head Office in Princes Risborough, when required.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a dynamic, driven and passionate candidate. You will have a structured and strategic approach to completing objectives, while at all times ensuring that your passion for Hypnos is at the forefront of everything you do. The ability to create and sustain, positive and ongoing relationships with our Retail partners is key. The role will involve utilising excellent planning, organisational, and reporting skills. The successful candidate will require self- drive, a pro-active attitude and have strong communication skills.
The ability to understand, plan and execute sales and marketing strategies will be key. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who wants to be part of a successful, growing team. The role involves covering a large geographical area, so a driving license is essential. There will also be times when the successful candidate will be required to be away from home overnight.
In the first instance, please email your C.V to Clive Parry, Retail Sales Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 12th December 2016