Sleepeezee has been making luxury beds and mattresses since 1924.
Through innovation and market leading mattress designs, Sleepeezee has grown into one of the most well-known bed manufacturers in the world. Every Sleepeezee product is made at our factory in Rochester, Kent, where over 300 expert craftspeople build bespoke beds to our premium standards.
Contract Marketing Manager
- To support brand & marketing strategy for the business and come up with and own marketing objectives that will help deliver the strategy for the contract business
- Continuously review our brand and identify how to best utilise our brand identity to develop sales & revenue.
- Ownership and communication of the contract marketing calendar.
- To own and deliver marketing campaigns to meet planned objectives, on brand and aligned with our customer segments. From initial brainstorming and strategy development through to delivery of commercially successful campaigns, on-time and budget.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of contract marketing communications.
- Develop marketing assets and collateral for specific customer segments – with good ability to copy write.
- Support the Marketing Manager with strategic research and insight projects to understand our customers, our brand, competitors and products, in order to identify marketing needs and opportunities to create compelling plans and campaigns.
- Design and manage the contract events and shows throughout the year.
- Develop with the NPD team new product offerings and design options to further strengthen the contract business and target new customer segments.
- Develop digital marketing techniques to target new business and support the contract sales team.
- Set up and draft regular email campaigns to target different customer segments, with lead follow ups.
- Design and scope a new contract website that will either sit on Sleepeezee’s current website platform, or will be a stand alone website.
- Oversee and manage the contract marketing budget to maximise spend and ROI.
- Liaise and manage external agencies who help support Sleepeezee in achieving their marketing strategy.
- Good analytical and reporting abilities
- Good understanding of all traditional and digital marketing techniques
- Excellent brand and commercial awareness
- Excellent planning and reporting skills
- Natural communication skills (for consumers, agencies and key stakeholders)
- Good leadership, management and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage external agencies to deliver campaigns/projects
- Background in hotel/hospitality or furniture industry preferred
- B2B experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
A competitive salary and package available to the right candidate
Please send your CV to email@example.com by 30th June.