Ashley Manor are respected makers of bespoke sofas, designed and manufactured in the heart of England for over 20 years
We are looking for an experienced product designer to join our busy creative team and take a lead role in developing and designing our Sofa Collections. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Commercial awareness of the market place, from a retail and product perspective, an understanding of evolving customer needs and where the industry is going.
• An appreciation and passion for interior trends with an ability to research these and a proven track record of implementing fresh ideas into projects.
• Accomplished design skills, showcased with an excellent portfolio and a proven track record of volume sales.
• Use of Adobe Creative Suite and relevant design software.
• Practical knowledge of raw materials, cost of goods and purchasing experience with negotiating prowess.
• Ability to manage and motivate the development team and supportive junior designers.
• Organising schedules and development plans.
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, adaptable and ability to work to tight deadlines a must.
Applications with full CV to Mrs. Donna Pitchford, Ashley Manor Upholstery Limited,
Unit 1 Woodside Industrial Estate, Pedmore Road, Dudley, West Midlands, DY2 0RL
Or via email to email@example.com