We are seeking a Head of Quality - Home to join our team
HOME Laura Ashley is a quintessentially British lifestyle brand founded on a rich design heritage and on the traditional values of quality and originality. We use prints and designs that evoke the alluring beauty of the English countryside, for the way you live today. We are seeking a Head of Quality - Home to join our team. Reporting to the Joint Chief Operating Officer, you will be working with the Heads of Buying, Design and Merchandising to establish the product strategy and to deliver a commercial and appropriate range to the customer.
You will manage a large team covering all product categories.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supplier management
• Getting the product right first time
• Ensuring all quality procedures are followed
• Managing factory audit process • Driving customer satisfaction
• Ensuring adherence to all technical procedures
• Quality reporting
• Managing the team to ensure that all technical reports are completed accurately and are distributed to the business.
Preferably London or Leicestershire, with occasional travel to Mid-Wales.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your c.v. and a covering letter explaining why you would be right for the role to: email@example.com