Westbridge is one of the largest and market leading upholstery manufacturers in the UK. Serving the majority of the Blue Chip high street and premium independent retailers from four UK production sites in North Wales.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and creative Key Account Manager to join our team at our Deeside site in North Wales. We are looking for a proven individual responsible for developing and managing group accounts and to help the business develop opportunities with new customers.
This is a key managerial role within the business, driven by the growing level of turnover from both established customers and new accounts with our expanding customer portfolio. The role will involve meeting customers off site, visiting major furniture shows and retail monitoring.
This role would suit an established highly self-motivated, confident account manager, with at least 2 years experience. The successful candidate will be able to present, communicate and influence at all levels and confidently represent the company to key customers.
The Ideal Candidate;
• Will be able to manage, grow and build solid relationships with key customers in line with delivering budgets, sales and margins.
• Have experience in costing and confidently presenting concepts, and proposals to customers in response to briefs and potential opportunities.
• Have in-depth market and product knowledge.
• Have experience in account managing from concept to product launch in short time scales.
• Will be driven and able to build relationships and connect with a variety of personalities.
• The closing date is 30th April 2018 or until sufficient applications are received. If interested please apply at the earliest opportunity.
• We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
• Permanent hours of work: 0800 until 1700 - Monday to Thursday and 0800 until 12:30 pm on Friday or an alternative pattern subject to agreement.
If you are interested, Please send your C.V. and a covering letter to:
Nick Arundell, HR Manager via email: Nick.Arundell@Westbridgefurniture.com