We’re looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team here at Peter Betteridge ‘Your Sofa Expert’ in Kingsbridge, Devon.
We are the region’s leading sofa and bed specialist since 1972 with three established stores and successful online presence.
What you’ll be doing: It’ll be your job to deliver a best-in-class sales and customer service experience to our highly valued customers. At the same time you’ll ensure our store displays are well presented and the stock control, paperwork and documentation is kept in shape. We’re a small (but dedicated) team here at Peter Betteridge so you’ll need to be prepared to roll up your sleeves to do what’s needed to get things done.
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Flexible - no two days are the same and you’ll thrive off this
- Positive! Challenges are motivating to you and you use your problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles
- IT savvy - just enough to ensure smooth delivery of customer service
- Confident in your product and communication skills (both written and verbal) - we’ll provide the comprehensive product training, you’ll arrive with the effective communication skills
- Sensitive to customer needs - they’re at the heart of what we do, you’ll use your skills and attitude to deliver on our company’s reputation for outstanding service
You’ll get: In return for everything you bring to our professional team, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a dynamic, fun team and a competitive rewards package. We will also provide you with a full training programme to set you up for a successful career here at Peter Betteridge.
Apply by email with CV and covering letter to Emma Casson firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Emma Casson, Peter Betteridge, 20 Fore Street, Kingsbridge TQ7 1NY