WE’VE SAVED YOU A SEAT
We are looking for a Sales Representative. Apply now!
Actona Company A/S is a Danish furniture company with worldwide B2B sales to leaders in the furniture retail industry. Our 275 members of staff annually turn over more than £200 million – and we have ambitious growth plans!
We are experiencing growth across the UK market with a specific emphasis on the independent retail market and therefore we are recruiting an ambitious sales person to join the established UK team.
As a Sales Representative your main duties will include
• being responsible for building relationships and continuing growth with existing customers in the UK
• seeking out new potential independent retailers in the UK
• work from our strategy and implement our plans to optimize sales
• planning and organizing your own time – keeping your calendar updated and filled with sales meetings
• participation in initial training course – both in the UK and in our head office in Tvis, Denmark
• maintaining and expanding B2B sales to clients in the UK
• external and internal communication with customers and within the organization
• knowledge sharing and planning through our CRM program
• participation in selecting from our product range the optimal products for your customers
• participation in relevant furniture fairs
• close cooperation with our UK sales team and the head office in Denmark
To be considered for the Sales Representative position you will be a people’s person with a positive work attitude, who can maintain and build strong relationships with customers and colleagues. You can build flair for the current tendencies in furniture design, be good at structuring your work and time, and goal oriented in your approach to sales.
You will also have the following skills and attributes:
• You are driven by the customer relationship and you love being on the road – meeting both existing and potential customers
• You preferably are an experienced sales person – maybe you’re a retail based sales person looking to take that next step, or you have previously been a Sales Representative – if your experience is from the Furniture Industry this is an advantage but a higher value will be placed on your personality, profile and proven sales capabilities
• You can create and develop a profitable relationship for both the customer and Actona Company
• You live in England
• You have a good understanding of economics and a strong business acumen with the curiosity and drive to learn more
• You are structured and clear in your communication
• You are a capable IT user
• You must be able and willing to travel throughout the UK for the position
Sales Representative Benefits
• Company car
• Paid holiday
• Pension plan
• Bonus scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, please apply now.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Regional Manager Torben Thodsen Petersen at +45 29 45 12 93 or at email@example.com
Questions towards the process or Actona Company A/S, please contact HR Manager Stephen Harpoeth at +45 21 89 05 61 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Actona Company A/S is a global company based in Denmark. Our headquarter, showroom and European distribution center are located right outside the city of Holstebro. Our yearly turnover is USD 200M and our successful group of companies in Denmark, China, Sweden and Ukraine have more than 1,350 dedicated employees.
Every day we develop and manufacture furniture in close cooperation with our skilled partners around Asia and Eastern Europe. For more than 35 years we have been the preferred supplier for retailers all over the world. In fact in more than 90 countries at the moment.