FIRA International’s Hong Kong testing facility has been bolstered by an accreditation to test storage furniture.
FIRA International’s Hong Kong testing facility has been bolstered by an accreditation to test storage furniture, specifically the performance of cabinets to BS 4875-7: 2006 and ISO 7170: 2005.
The full range of FIRA-CMA testing capabilities now comprise:
- Bunk Bed and high bed, safety and performance tests
- Bunk bed, measurement of gaps
- Domestic bed and mattress, safety tests
- Domestic seating, safety and performance tests, stability tests
- · Non-domestic seating, safety and performance tests
- · Outdoor seating, safety tests
Table and desk
- Domestic table, safety and performance tests
- Non-domestic table, safety and performance tests
- Outdoor table, safety tests
- Office desks and table, safety tests
- cabinet, performance tests
Commenting on the new accreditation Phil Reynolds, General Manager at FIRA International said: “Broadening the scope of testing solutions offered by FIRA-CMA brings wider benefits to UK retailers, importers and specifiers with business interests in the Far East. Utilising the local Hong Kong lab saves time and costs in shipping Products over to the UK for testing. Furthermore the accreditation across FIRA-CMA’s services enables the team to test to key British and International Standards including flammability, stability, durability and safety.”