A furniture factory in Tividale, West Midlands has been left badly damaged by a fire which took seven fire engines, a hydraulic platform and around 40 firefighters to tackle.

The Spright Leisure site on Hainge Road, which manufactures and supplies furniture for leisure applications including pubs and restaurants, caught fire on the morning of the 25 July. The fire service was alerted at around 8.25am.

After initial investigation and de-contamination due to suspected asbestos in the roof, the West Midlands Fire Service has subsequently confirmed that the factory blaze is not being treated as suspicious.